Tuesday, November 20, 2007

small, medium and large...dental work comes in sizes also!


It may seem boring, but bonding is what I do during most of the day...people not only want to feel good but they want to look good as well...and that includes their teeth!
Here is a woman who exhibited some gum recession which exposed the roots of her teeth. The roots were beginning to erode and we decided that we would restore the tooth back to its original form factor with some our newest bonding materials.

After administering local anesthetic, I prepared the teeth for bonding...due to the adhesive qualites of the bonding agent the amount of tooth reduction needed is minimal...sometimes I even do this without anesthetic!
And in very short order we have three teeth bonded and restored..

The teeth will not only look better but the bonding material will prevent further erosion of these teeth!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought maybe these were my teeth. Ouch!