Thursday, November 1, 2007

Getting Started


Welcome to the first posting of floss n' blog!

Dental office of
Stan Weiss and Manny Tennenbaum
370 Lexington Ave. Suite 1403
New York, NY 10017
212-685-1717

Considering the events that have happened to me over the past few months I thought this would be a good forum to chronicle my own and my office's events. So many of you have called and e-mailed that I figured this would be a good way to convey news.

For those of you who know me, you may know that on July 18, 2007 a
Con Edison underground steam pipe exploded...the blast resulted in damage to the building in which my practice is located.

Luckily, even though my partner was in the office working on a patient, there were no injuries. The windows cracked, but everyone in the bldg. evacuated safely. As for me...I was on a train heading home to New Rochelle... when I got home and turned on the news I saw that the blast occurred directly adjacent to our bldg. The area was now sealed off and was labeled the "frozen zone". Seven weeks later we were allowed back in and we are presently renovating the entire office....

We were fortunate to be able to move our practice into a nearby dental facility which is where we are now practicing until our new (old) office is ready!

In addition to news updates about our office renovation, I will use this blog to post items that would be of interest to dental patients looking for information....as I do dental procedures in the office, when something that might be of interest to my patients is done, I will attempt to blog it...

so stay tuned....and keep flossing.

No comments: