Friday, November 30, 2007

From Fear-Full to Fear-Less

So its Friday again and we are only working a half day!!
Looking at my appt. book this morning I see a young lass scheduled...however...she doesn't always like to come see me...seems she has a mortal fear of me!? She has had at least three appointments where she sent her mother instead!!
Can you imagine that...someone afraid of me?? Well she came in today and I decided to do my best to change her opinion of me...
I put on my gentle gloves...I sang a duet with her mother to entertain her...and proceeded to do a filling with novocaine...yes I had to give her a shot...and what was the result...
I am happy to report that we have successfully reversed her fears...at least for now...she is so happy that she is even showing off her new smile and her mom is actually my new dental assistant...at least for this procedure!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Young Lass" here...

I'd like to report that I no longer have a mortal fear of the amazing Dr. Weiss. The only thing that trumps his dental skills is his beautiful singing voice.

Indeed, my fears have been reversed...and without the aid of xanax.

Fondly,
The yong lass